5.01.2007

2007 season kick off

Day 1:
participants: Soressa, Mike, Karen, Chris, Jessica, Catherine, Lori, Rachel, Alana
witnesses: Julie
documentation: Rachel, super 8
Monsoon parking lot
gather. rules: minimum 3 people in the space. time limit: 12 minutes
source material: spider man's arm on the giant building on the South West corner. some discussion around whether this parking lot will become condominiums.
Lab:
2 groups, 1 block radius. choose your space-20 minutes then present.
group 1:
I was a participant in this score
alcove/entrance to old Soma which is now a closed building.
we placed the viewers in the entrance and used the limited vision scape to work with passing by. we found scraps in our wallet and each wrote some notes to give to the viewers to pass through the mail slot. ex. I hear with my ear, something that is high. please deliver to the old Soma mailslot.
group 2:
witness for this score
back alley betwen the parking lot and 10th/Broadway.
soressa's vocalizations coming from a machine hiding under her umbrella and under her jacket.
umbrellas being passed back and forth, cars continually passing through the alley, Catherine teetering on the sidewalk.
I missed any closing discussions
or ideas to carry forward to the next
-lori
collective member

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.